Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I can’t wait for Spring to spring!

I am tired of being cold. 

Period.

I have had to be outside quite a bit for work lately and BBBBRRRRRrrrrrrr....I am NOT a cold weather person....unless of course I am experiencing it  through a double paned window from inside my  warm home with no reason to venture out. Then, snow it beautiful! 

I’ve decided to try to snap one post worthy photo a day for a year.....please muffle your snickers.....I thought maybe it would help me post more regularly on this blog. 

My basement is still studs, cement and insulation, no progress there. It’s been too cold and life has kept us too busy. 

My youngest daughter is starting her Jr. year panic about college after she graduates high school, I just keep telling her to take it easy concentrate on her grades and the rest will work

 itself out. I’ll admit that she is my drama queen but she is a great kid, has an even bigger heart and is dedicated to going after what she wants in life and succeeding at it. I am really proud of her. 

What are some of  your stories for getting your children through that stressful time? 

Well, it is still early in the day and I need to get some work done so I’ll talk to you all soon.

By the way.... whoever stops in to my humble little place here on the web....thanks, I really do appreciate you all.

 

Now, here’s a photo or two from this morning....what you won’t see is the ice and snow on the ground!  But it does look like there may be love in the air for this little Red Bird and his friend. 





Have a wonderful day. 

No comments: