Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Love


I love a pencil. 

March 10th Photo

I don’t care how much I’m on a computer (and I write for a living so that is a LOT ) I will never fall out of love with the feel of writing. The feel of the lead as it scratches across a piece of paper. I guess I just need that tactile satisfaction.

Plain and simple...
I like pens.


But I love a pencil.

I know - I’m very weird.

But I’m okay with it.

Okay - so it’s Tuesday’s photo and I have a ton of things to do....You almost got a joking comparison on why I love a pencil.


You know....Sturdy wood...Always says what I tell him to...Sometimes a little dull but can be sharpened...Doesn’t have to ask for directions because he writes them down...My pencil makes my fingers look skinny...Never argues with what I have to say...Erases his own mistakes....yadda, yadda, yadda, insert all the bad jokes here.

Trust me....you got the better version by just hearing that I love my pencil.


2 comments:

Carol said...

Your not weird...because I too, love a good sharp pencil! I'm not weird...so your not! =)

D said...

Ahh yes, the Sisterhood of the Sharp Pencil Lovers...I can see it now.