Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day two

Ouch...
PW set the bar for today on Confessions of a Pioneer Woman with her tribute to Charlie,  Charlie Haiku, and her Haiku challenge. Jillian Michael's Shred has kicked my ass for the second day in a row.

And God give me strength, cause I'm rubber from head to toe.

So, I think Haiku is all I have strength left for tonight...

Michael's, have mercy.
Rubber legs, carry me now
To bathe and to bed


What Haiku would describe your day....lol...or state at the end of your day?

Night all

2 comments:

The Simple Girl said...

Scrubbing toilets ew
What's that on the table ew
Work well done oh yeah. :D

D said...

TSG...I dont' like scrubbing those toilets either...I make the kids (now ages 15and up) clean their own bathroom and toilet.

And you know, It is amazing how much cleaner the toilets stay between cleanings when they are scrubbing their own mess! lol

Thanks for stopping by!