Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anticipating GiGi


When my grandson was born three plus years ago, I couldn’t have been more in love. It really is true what they say about grandkids. Late last year, our daughter and son-in-law announced the pending arrival of a second grandchild.

I am not sure just how to put my feelings in to words but,

Ya Hoo!

We are so excited, and then to find out that it was a girl made the upcoming event even more special.

Now we will have a grandson AND granddaughter.

My daughter is honoring her Italian heritage with the naming of her second child. Little Gabriella is scheduled to arrive around the 11th of July and we couldn’t be happier.  

Even GiGi’s big brother Jaden is gearing up with anticipation.

He has made it very clear however that he is not changing the "poopie" diapers. But he will share his old baby toys and that he will take care of his baby GiGi.

Today my daughter had a routine appt with the baby Dr. She texted me that she had a surprise. Her little family stopped into the office on their way home with this…



                     




Isn’t life grand?

Even the sleet and snow outside isn’t fazing me today. 



    Wave bye-bye to the nice readers GiGi


 Thanks for stopping by.

Love,

No comments: